#

25 March 2012

Oscraps Birthday Hop

bloghop-ad





Welcome to the Oscraps Birthday Hop! If you are following the hop, then you'll have just arrived from Cinzia Loosemore's Facebook Page!

I'm happy you stopped by to see what I have for you: some fun grungy stickers that coordinate with the Oscraps Soiree Collaboration Kit.






Oscraps-AdTemplate-500x500



Your next stop on this birthday hop will be a visit to Joanne Brisebois. If you get lost along the way then find your way back to the beginning!




Keep in mind we are all on different time zones so if not all freebies are up yet, please be patient and check back later. The train officially takes off at 12AM EST today & I’m a little early since I run on CET!

Enjoy all the freebies & remember that everyone who provided one for the Oscraps Birthday Hop has invested a lot of time in making them,
so please leave them a little thank you note if you can!



HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!!



If you get lost, here is a map to all the participants:
Cheery-O Clara
Kitty Designs
Cheery-O Trista
Maya de Groot
Cheery-O Eva
Lydia Designs
Cheery-O Diane de Groot
Cinzia Loosemore
Cheery-O Amber  <----- You Are Here!
Joanne Brisebois
Charlize Creations
Leora Sandford Designs
Cheery-O Elisa
Anna Aspnes
Cheery-O Sandrine
Fei Fei's Stuff
Cheery-O DianeW
Dido Designs
Cheery-O Sally

16 comments:

An said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Sharon Dale said...

These are fabulous...thank you!!

Vanessa R said...

Lovely - thanks so much!

oldvwblues said...

These are awesome Amber...hey..maybe that's what I'll start calling you! Awesome!! Thanks so much! You are fantastic!!

Katherine B said...

LOVE these, Amber! Thank you!

emelyn said...

Thank you so much!!

eveline said...

thank you!

libbywilko said...

thank you ! Cute stickers.

JoyceB said...

Thank you, Amber!

Danielle S said...

Thank you, and a HUGE thank you for not using 4shared!

Clara said...

I love these!! Thanks!!

whisper said...

awwweeesome, Amber! thanks. :D

aurem said...

Thanks a lot !

Anonymous said...

thank you x

Elisa said...

Love your stickers Amber!! Thank you so much!

Dumpty said...

Now I tracked those awesome stieckers back to you I have to thank you : loved using them, and will certainly use them again !!!